Visual Merchandiser 35-38h
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A CLOTHING BRAND; WE ARE ON A MISSION TO TRANSFORM THE FUTURE OF FASHION
Are you looking for a company that pushes the boundaries and creates a community inclusive of everyone? A shared vision beyond only us?
If you answered yes, why not join us! This could be your first step in a new and exciting career at COS!
About COS: Offering innovative design, elevated essentials and wardrobe icons, COS is a fashion brand for women and men rooted in contemporary culture. From the beginning, our design ethos has always put lasting style, quality and sustainability first. Today 92% of the materials in our collection are more sustainably sourced.
COS, alongside Arket, Monki, Weekday, Afound, & Other Stories and H&M is one of several unique brands that make up the H&M group. The H&M Group employs over 170,000 people in 74 markets across the globe, and we are the 2nd largest fashion company in the world. Since launching COS in 2007 we have opened more than 200 stores worldwide.
What we value most: Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our values are the behaviours that we appreciate above and beyond anything else. We are open-minded and curious, We dare to be different, We believe in constant improvement and We empower and trust you to take ownership. Our values are part of who we are. What we stand for. And how we act.
At COS we love welcoming new people and work hard to provide an environment where everyone feels appreciated and valued. We celebrate individual differences and recognise the contribution that all our colleagues make, regardless of their background.
Although no two days are ever the same, there are some things that you can expect to be involved in as a Visual Merchandiser include
- Offering customers, a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
- Analyse selling information and take responsibility for the visual direction of the store
- Installing window displays
- Creating inspiring outfits and styling mannequins
- Merchandising stock on the shop floor
- Support the sales staff with store operations
- Set the visual merchandising standard for the store and train other managers and staff
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers.
To work as a visual merchandiser/manager, you should have some previous visual merchandising experience plus the qualities below.
- Approximately 1 year experience as a visual merchandiser or visual assistant
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused & Good commercial abilities.
- Self-motivated, adaptable & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell our products.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Creative mindset & interest in keeping updated with the latest trends, competitors.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required
When you join COS, you will be supported and encouraged by your team from your very first day. In addition to this you will also receive lots of fantastic benefits including
- Salary according to CAO Mode en Verf en Woninginrichting InRetail
- 20% employee discount at all our brands within the H&M Group!
- Up to €840 per year clothing allowance (pro rata temporis of the contract)
- 5% discount op verzekering
- Access to online learning platform
- Free and anonymous access to the ICAS counseling platform
- Corporate Benefits: discount at various brands outside H&M Group (Adidas, bol.com & many more!)
- Meal allowance of €9.20 (if your shift allows it)
- Long Service Incentive Program.
Ready to apply? Click on the I’M INTERESTED link where you can upload your CV securely. Once we have received your application, we will keep you updated regularly about the status of your application.