Canon is the world’s best imaging company and a leading global brand – driven to enrich people’s lives and businesses with innovative products and smart digital solutions. We are an international company that values diversity & inclusion by being respectful, seeing the world as others do and transforming it for the better. We strive to create a diverse and empowered workforce that reflects all the communities we serve.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
WHAT WE GIVE
Are you looking for an internship in the field of Procurement and Supplier Management? Canon EMEA is looking for enthusiastic interns to join our CENV Intern Program! This program will be a great learning experience to further your skills, build connections, and gain opportunities within the field that interests you the most. For the next six months you will focus on your personal and professional growth as well as be part of an intern community and build your Canon story together!
We are looking for a Procurement/Purchasing intern to join our EMEA Procurement department starting as soon as possible for a period of 6 months.
During your internship, you will learn how to:
- Manage and coordinate indirect procurement categories
- Monitor contract compliance of the supplier base at Canon
- Analyze cost base and look for savings opportunities
- Evaluate existing and renew contracts in cooperation with various stakeholders in Canon organization
- Monitor project realization and update the project tracker
- Monitor supplier performance in respect of agreed Service Level Agreements and KPI’s
What we ask
WHAT WE ASK
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel required)
- Experience in Contract Management and indirect procurement is an advantage
- We prefer that the intern is enrolled at a Dutch university or college for the entire duration of the internship and must provide us with an internship agreement.
- In case of non-EU nationality the student must have a legitimate work permit with student status, which will not expire during the duration of the internship. Students from outside the EU need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
You will need
YOU WILL NEED
Plans & Organizes effectively
- A great learning experience to build your skills and grow your network;
- A multicultural working environment with enthusiastic and highly motivated colleagues;
- A monthly allowance of EUR 700,- ;
- 32-40 hours a week with the option to WFH 2 days a week (hybrid working);
- Commuting costs are fully reimbursed when travelling with public transport;
- Participate in our Canon Social Club activities such a Muay Thai, Dance, Yoga and more;
- Great discounts on Canon products and other brands;
Canon is an equal opportunity employer. Canon recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status or other protected status as required by law.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world's best imaging company, we're living and working together for the common good.
At Canon we have a clear vision: to be committed to creating a more inclusive and equitable culture where employees are valued and can thrive personally and professionally
Canon also has a strong commitment to sustainability, encompassed by our Kyosei philosophy of living and working together for the common good, focused on reducing our environmental impact and creating opportunities to make positive social contribution