Reach your full potential as Concern Controller
As Concern Controller, you are part of the Concern Control team, where you join a team of 3 specialists. In this role, you report directly to the CFO. Together with the team, you are responsible for managing the holding administrations and managing cost centers and expertise costs. Additionally, you are responsible for preparing financial reports of cost centers for the underlying companies and monitoring budgets. This role offers an ideal opportunity for further growth and development within the financial field, with plentiful opportunities for personal development and career growth."
As Concern Controller, your responsibilities include:
- Developing financial plans and forecasts for the group
- Developing, managing, and monitoring budgets at a corporate level
- Conducting business analyses and follow-ups in close contact with the business
- Providing strategic advice based on reliable financial data and analyses
- Identifying and managing financial risks, developing effective strategies to minimize them
- Optimizing financial reporting and digital workflow processes
- Preparing detailed financial reports and analyses at the group level, with active reporting to management on the financial performance of underlying companies
This is you
As Concern Controller, you are an expert in maintaining an overview and analyzing financial data. You are results-oriented, communicatively skilled, and dare to make decisions based on well-founded information. Additionally, you possess leadership qualities and know how to align everyone's interests.
- Have a (post)master's degree in finance/accountancy/economics or business administration, with RA/RC being a plus
- Bring at least 7 years of experience as a Controller or Auditor, with a Big4 background (preferred)
- Have at least a year of experience as a manager
- Are adept at handling high levels of organizational complexity
- Have a good command of both Dutch and English at a business level
We offer you
- A good salary in line with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus
- Initially, a one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to purchase additional days
- A travel allowance of up to 75 km on single trip travel when working at the office, or an allowance if you’re working remotely (from home)
- The flexibility to work 2 to 3 days a week from home
- A pension scheme where 2/3rd of the pension costs are paid by us
- The possibility to take courses related to your growth ambitions and function
- A coaching program focused on your mental health (non-binding)
- Participation in group insurance such as disability insurance and survivor’s insurance
- Free use of our company gym
- Bicycle plan where you can benefit from a substantial discount
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
We are proud to see B&S featured in the latest edition of the #MT500 by MT/Sprout, which lists the 500 most reputable companies in the Netherlands. We rank #9 most attractive employer and #6 most sustainable company.
Are you curious about who we are as an employer and our thoughts on diversity and inclusion? Click here to find more information!