Finance ERP Super User
We believe in a sustainable, profitable, and enjoyable future for a dairy farmer by combining robotics, engineering, and farming knowledge.
It all started in 1948 with a dream of two brothers in Maassluis. Since then, we have been an innovative leader in automated systems for dairy farmers worldwide. With 2,300 specialized professionals, we continually work on new agricultural revolutions. We still operate from our Campus in Maassluis, the building with the highest sustainability performance in the Netherlands and globally. Our goal is to make dairy farming appealing for the next generation as well.
Lely is embarking on the Compass project, introducing a suite of tools to streamline sales, service and finance activities at Lely Centers (LC). As part of this initiative, Microsoft Business Central (MSBC) will be implemented as the finance tool for Lely-owned Lely Centers, with optional use for franchise LCs. We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Finance ERP Super User to support the rollout and ongoing operations.
Purpose of the Role:
The Finance ERP Super User plays a pivotal role in facilitating the adoption and efficient use of Finance tooling and processes at Lely Centers. Acting as the main contact for Lely Center Key-users, the Super User ensures optimal execution of processes and tool adoption, driving efficient and compliant finance administration.
- Support, monitor, and advise on the adoption and use of finance processes and tooling.
- Develop and update training materials, delivering training to Business Support teams in LCs and the Lely International Finance Shared Service Center (FSSC).
- Periodically visit Lely Centers to conduct training courses and advise Business Support teams and FSSC.
- Ensure proper introduction of Lely Ways of Working and finance tooling.
- Refine and develop the deployment plan, rollout, and operational planning in Lely Centers.
- Communicative with excellent relationship-building skills.
- Active listener with strong organizational abilities.
- Ability to develop training materials and train key-users.
- Assertive enough to navigate changes and say no when required.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to LOLCs.
- Collaborative mindset; work closely with corporate Finance, Corporate IT, Lely Centers, and the Technical Application team.
In an international work environment driven by innovation, there are ample challenges and growth opportunities. Additionally, we offer:
- An enthusiastic team dedicated to a sustainable, profitable, and enjoyable future for the agricultural sector.
- Employment at the state-of-the-art Lely Campus in Maassluis.
- Excellent employment conditions, including 40 vacation days.
- An open work environment with flexible working hours and partial remote work options.
- Freedom in organizing your own work.
- A conducive environment for personal development and growth.
- Access to our Lely Academy with a variety of training programs.
- #FitatLely program featuring our own Lely Gym, where you can exercise for free daily between 06:00 and 20:00 (including various fitness classes).
...and a personal barista on the Lely Campus who makes the best cappuccinos with fresh milk straight from the farmer.