We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property, and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence.
As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
About the role
Inside Sales is all about effective lead management. Independently or in collaboration with the Sales Executive, you follow up sales opportunities with a driven approach and process them in our system. You also work closely together and support your sector.
You will speak both English and Dutch, performing your work related activities. It is important that you have good knowledge of both of the languages.
This is a diverse role with a wide range of activities where:
- You sell with passion and you are customer-oriented, based on your commercial feeling and affinity with our business,
- You are responsible for achieving the set sales targets and working with KPI in a targeted manner,
- You process incoming requests by means of an inventory and prepares quotations,
- You are involved in analyzing markets, identifying trends and mapping them out to the Business Leader,
- You are establishing, maintaining and expanding relationships with customers,
- You are proactively conducting acquisitions for new business markets and make appointments for customer conversations with the Sales Executive.
What we offer
- A full-time job (38-hours working week),
- Flexible working hours and 30 holiday days,
- Appropriate compensation and good secondary benefits, incl. sales incentive scheme,
- Enthusiastic working environment among similar peers,
- Vibrant team where you can contribute with own ideas and actions,
- A growth path and career in sales of professional services with ability to become Sales Executive / perform sales visits in coming years.
We are open to hiring candidates from different backgrounds, experience and skills. However, there are a few non-negotiable traits that successful candidate should have:
- Sales experience. You will receive excellent induction training over several weeks, but you need to have some background in sales.
- Proven winner. You must be used to sales targets and KPIs. We are looking for people who are target driven and can demonstrate examples of exceeding them.
- Desire to learn. Do you want to learn about sales and how to be incredibly successful, whilst making a real difference to your customers? You must have a desire to improve and the ability to learn new skills.
- You are organized. This is a fast-paced role with a mix of proactive and reactive activities. The right candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure.
- Dutch and English. A good command of the Dutch and English language is necessary in word and writing.