Sustainability Impact Lead
Job title – Sustainability Impact Lead
Location – Netherlands, France, USA
Job model – Hybrid
The Sustainability Impact Lead will integrate sustainability throughout the entire product lifecycle of our Taste portfolio. This involves measuring, improving, and promoting the social and environmental impact of our flavor solutions, and developing ways to support business growth by leveraging sustainability, particularly as part of our EcoFood Compass program.
At dsm-firmenich, being a force for good is not optional. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is a shared responsibility woven into our daily work, benefiting to our People, Customers & Communities and driving business value. Equal access to opportunities is a given, belonging is a shared feeling, authenticity is celebrated.
- Shape and formulate the sustainability impact plan for the Taste portfolio.
- Provide valuable insights to enhance our sustainability strategies within flavor solutions and contribute to the formulation of annual business plans for sustainability, with the aim of achieving business growth objectives.
- Further develop and implement the EcoFood Compass both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with Business Management, Innovation/R&D/Sustainability to identify key factors, assess sustainability impact, and implement improvement actions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for colleagues in the Taste business seeking advice and delivery on sustainability communications and marketing.
- Ensure that the Taste organization receives proper education and training on all relevant aspects of sustainability; maintain consistency in sustainability messaging for Taste with messaging in other business segments and Group Sustainability
- A supportive environment where you’re empowered to grow and share your ideas.
- An inclusive and multicultural team with respect for everyone.
- A dynamic work environment with many challenges that give you the possibility to work autonomously and with a team in finding the right solutions.
- Be part of an organization where sustainability isn't just a headline but is embedded in our strategy and processes, enabling you to make a meaningful impact on the world.
- Experience a culture that places safety and well-being at its core, caring for both your physical and mental health.
- Based on your experience we will offer you a base salary of € 76594 to € 109420 per year (including holiday allowance and 13th month) and extra benefits, such as 25 holiday days, a bonus, the option to buy more holiday days with a 6% my choice budget and much more.
- An academic degree in Food Science, Business Administration and/or Environmental Sciences or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Good understanding of the agricultural/food/flavor industry and sustainability trends.
- Strong critical thinking, investigative skills, and business acumen to deep dive into new topics and come to relevant conclusions for the Taste business segments and regions.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to independently manage multiple tasks while maintaining focus and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
The application process:
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by uploading your resume in English via our career portal. For further information, please contact Maria Roman, Talent Acquisition Business Partner ([email protected]).
Equal opportunities commitment:
dsm-firmenich is fully dedicated to inclusion because when people feel engaged and empowered, their creativity and innovation drives unprecedented progress. We aim to build a workplace where opportunity really is equal, so everyone can thrive. We do not discriminate: (here,) there’s a place for everyone with us.
dsm-firmenich is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Our people are as diverse as our customers. For us that includes a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We are committed to providing reasonable support for disabled applicants in our recruiting process. Should you need assistance, and are comfortable to share this, please let us know.
As innovators in nutrition, health, and beauty, dsm-firmenich reinvents, manufactures, and combines vital nutrients, flavors, and fragrances for the world’s growing population to thrive. With our comprehensive range of solutions, with natural and renewable ingredients and renowned science and technology capabilities, we work to create what is essential for life, desirable for consumers, and more sustainable for the planet. dsm-firmenich is a Swiss-Dutch company, listed on the Euronext Amsterdam, with operations in almost 60 countries and revenues of more than €12 billion. With a diverse, worldwide team of nearly 30,000 employees, we bring progress to life every day, everywhere, for billions of people.
Pease note this is a direct search led by dsm-firmenich. We only accept applications from candidates, not from agencies nor subject to agency’s fees, percentages or similar.