Global Tax Accounting and Reporting Manager
Are you looking for a role in an international, dynamic and open environment full of opportunities? Are you looking for a Finance opportunity to make a difference and grow your skills? We are recruiting a Global Tax Accounting and reporting Manager in our office in Amsterdam!
About the position
You are part of the Global Tax team (a team of 6 tax professionals) and you report into Deputy Head of Tax.
In this role you are working together with the Tax team, with related Global Finance functions as Treasury and Controlling and with local controlling teams in the markets. With the team, you own the Global Tax Accounting and reporting processes.
- Responsible for tax reporting positions as per internal and external reporting requirements.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the group wide tax reporting processes.
- Own the tax reporting positions, including the review and analysis of reported tax financial data during periodic closings.
- (TBD) - Oversee, develop, improve, maintain and ensure tax compliance with the global tax control framework for tax reporting and outsourced corporate income tax returns, including relevant policies, processes and testing thereof (All tax compliance is already functioning adequately and monitored with detailed dashboards, all this maintained by Big-4 consulting firm).
- Own and manage the periodic tax risk management process, including the appropriate tax accounting positions, tax risk register and position papers.
- Responsible for the annual the Country by Country reporting (including the future Public CbCR).
- Responsible for setting up the future Pillar 2 compliance, including the selection and set-up of adequate tooling.
- Build and maintain relationships with external advisors, tax authorities and internal stakeholders.
So, what does it take to be successful in this role?
- 8-12 years of relevant tax reporting experience gained at a consultancy firm or as an in-house tax accountant.
- Experience in tax reporting and accounting (IFRS) is a must.
- In house Tax Accounting experience is a pre, but not a must.
- Having experience with SAP S/4HANA is a big plus.
You are a highly analytical, (self) critical, organized, and structured person, you are resilient under (time) pressure. Also, you feel comfortable within a start-up environment, where processes are to be built and responsibilities are not yet set in stone.
If this position sounds interesting, please hit the apply button now! If you have additional questions, you can send me, Alice Graca, a WhatsApp message on +3127202168. The deadline to apply is the 22nd of February. The first interview will take place on the 26th and 27th of February, the 2nd Interview will be on the 29th of February and 1st of March and the final interview will be 3 days after.
We understand your resume might not be up to date and recommend that you apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not meet all the requirements stated in the description, but we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
Upfield is an employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience, and knowledge. We ensure job advertisements are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or other personal characteristics.