SIRE Life Sciences
Do you want to be a part of one of the leading altruistic pharmaceutical companies whose aim is to improve the health of millions of people around the world? There main mission is to provide everyone with an access to quality and affordable therapy which will enhance their health and help them cope with diseases in a more efficient and easier way.
As a Quality Control technician, you will be responsible for all analytical testing to support production. The laboratory executes a wide variety of analytical test packages to test APIs, excipients, packaging materials and drug products for release and stability purposes.
– Testing of the raw materials, primary and printed packaging materials & finished products, stability samples and in-process control samples according to SOP and as per the committed timelines.
– Writing, review and approval of test results.
– First line Troubleshooting of laboratory equipment.
– Active participation in advanced problem solving, root cause analysis, troubleshooting.
– Bachelor’s degree in analytical chemistry (preferred) /pharmacy or equivalent experience
– A strong analytical oriented mindset.
– Experience with analytical techniques like, UPLC/HPLC, TOC, PSD.
– Experience & exposure to work in regulatory environment.