DCM Hybrid Capital Structurer
At a glance
Are you ready to join a dynamic and successful DCM team? With your knowledge of bank capital, credit ratings and Liability Management we can further improve the DCM product offering to our Pan-European clients.
Markets advises and executes with large corporate and FI clients complex financing & Investment structures which frequently require the involvement of several product lines. Within Markets, Debt Capital Markets (DCM) offers its clients a diverse range of capital and funding structures and advise them on the suitability of each offering. As and where needed the structuring of these products is also taken care of by DCM. The DCM team is focused on developing long term, sustainable Funding and Capital related relationships with FI and CORP clients of the bank, and aims to act as the knowledgeable, proactive and engaged, “trusted advisor”, whose goal is to provide sound, transparent, and comprehensive advice to its clients.
Within DCM we are looking for a Hybrid Capital Structurer. We are looking for an professional with in depth knowledge of bank capital. Furthermore, we expect a candidate to invest in understanding credit rating methodologies and Solvency II regulations. By combining these strengths, you can bring further content to the DCM dialogue with FI and Corporate clients.
Within DCM the bond origination teams focus purely on origination while the other teams, such as Hybrid Capital, Secured Debt and Sustainable Markets (previously Green Bonds), focus on structuring and advisory.
- FI-DCM is responsible for maintaining commercial relationships with international financial institutions (banks and insurers) whose funding strategy involves issuing debt and capital securities on the international capital markets. The target geographic region for FI-DCM’s activity is Pan-European.
- Corp-DCM is responsible for maintaining commercial relationships with Corporates whose funding strategy involves issuing debt (Loans and Bonds) and Capital securities that are placed with Institutional Investors in the international capital markets. The target geographic region is Pan-European.
- Our team is based in Amsterdam, but we also operate out of our London, Frankfurt, Paris and New York offices. We compete head-to-head with our continental peers, as well as with the London-based investment banks. We enjoy a great team spirit and help colleagues wherever possible. Total DCM and Syndicate Team of approximately 40 professionals all dedicated to further establishing our DCM footprint.
As a Hybrid Capital specialist you will be expected to act as product specialist and drive the in depth product and regulatory related content discussions that our DCM originators initiate. In case we are mandated as structuring advisor or arranger for a Hybrid Capital Instrument, you are responsible to perform this task.
- Educated to Msc level, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant (international) work experience
- Excellent knowledge of bank capital regulations and DCM products, ideally on the back of previous career in an International Investment Bank, either at a Treasury department or at a DCM and/or FI Advisory team or alternatively in a consultancy firm. Strong team player with a very strong developed inquisitive drive that wants to deliver top content.
We are offering
As a professional team we offer you freedom, a fantastic team spirit, team drive, client intensity and product focus. Job Level (Hay scale) scaling will depend on your experience level, ranging from 10 – 12.
Our team is based in Amsterdam, but we also operate out of our London, Frankfurt, Paris and New York offices. We compete head-to-head with our continental peers, as well as with the London-based investment banks. We enjoy a great team spirit and help colleagues wherever possible. Total DCM and Syndicate Team of approximately 40 professionals all dedicated to further establishing our DCM footprint.
Please get in touch should you be interested in the role via +31 6 1093 2237 with Reinoud van Schothorst, DCM, Hybrid Capital & Liability Management
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
- Een leergierige houding
- Word enthousiast door onze collega’s