Customer Service Agent
Do you enjoy answering customers’ questions, and assisting them with booking their train trip of a lifetime? Are you proactive, enthusiastic, and do you have excellent English writing skills? Then we are looking for you!
As a Customer Service Agent at Eurail you will help customers make their European train journey go as smoothly as possible. We offer you a flexible job with a minimum of 16/20 hours up to 40 hours a week. You can work 50% of your working hours from home (after a period of training). The rest of the hours you will work together with your (international) colleagues at the Eurail's office at Utrecht Central.
- In charge of (most of) your own schedule
- Temporary job until September
- Work from home and/or from the office in Utrecht
- 16/20 hours up to 40 hours (mon-sun 7am - 1am)
- Training at the office in Utrecht
- €13,97 per hour before taxes
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who like to help train travelers plan the trips of their lives! You love helping customers and you always want to go the extra mile to answer questions. You have amazing typing skills and you have the empathy to read between the lines and understand the real question.
- You have excellent writing and speaking skills in English;
- You are accurate, with a keen eye for detail;
- You have a good understanding of European geography;
- You have a EU passport or a work permit in the Netherlands, plus a BSN and IBAN and your are currently residing in the Netherlands;
- You are available to start with the training from 11th of March on;
- You have no holiday plans in the months: June, July and August.
As a customer service agent at Eurail you will be responsible for answering customers’ questions through email, Facebook Messenger, Twitter and the Live chat. So, it is in important that you have excellent writing skills and you are able to switch and work with different (social media) chat applications. With your great typing skills you are able to answer the traveler's questions quickly and efficiently.
In your first three weeks you will attend training sessions where you will learn everything you need to know about the possibilities train travelers have. You have to be available for these training weeks to have a proper onboarding. The training will start the 11th of March.
Beside this you will perform different administrative tasks such as exchanges and refunds, business correspondence, and archiving.
Eurail.com offers pre and after sales customer service, but also train reservations to customers travelling across Europe. You will join our team of 50 agents and help us deliver the best customer service. Your team is very international as well! Together you will speak over 10 different languages and come from 13 different countries, Where will you work? It's up to you: you can work from home, combined with working at the head office in Utrecht.
At Eurail they work in shifts. You will receive your schedule on a bi-weekly basis. They make the planning based on your provided availability. Since the Eurail office is open 7 days a week, we are looking for customer service agents who are willing to work during the weekend from time to time.
We ask your availability for:
- work at weekends, at least 16 hours per month;
- work at least 16/20 hours per week between April and June and up to 40 hours per week in the months of July and August (peak of high season);
- at least 3 hours per shift;
- hybrid working schedule from home and the office in Utrecht;
- We offer you a temporary job until September;
- We also cover all travel expenses.
Are you the customer service agent we are looking for? Apply and join the team!Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.