Food Auditor in Training
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property, and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence.
As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
About the role
If you enjoy being at the forefront of ensuring food safety, empowering quality assurance teams, and learning through hands-on audits, then we’d like to hear from you!
- Assessing: You get to work assessing management systems and processes to ensure their reliability and effectiveness,
- Switching: You'll talk to different people at various levels within organizations, requiring you to shift gears quickly,
- Deciding: You dare to make decisions based on your findings. You gather objective evidence to support your findings,
- Reporting: An important part of your work is making a good report of your findings and recommendations.
What we offer
- You will benefit from the support that comes from being part of a large and experienced community of auditors,
- You will take part in our development program, which gives you the opportunity to shape your own career path from the start,
- Wide range of benefits: flexible working hours, pension scheme, profit share bonus.
- Calibration workshops for auditors,
- Very varied working weeks – your workday is never the same.
- You have work experience with some food safety schemes, such as BRC, IFS, ISO 22000, FSSC, HACCP and GMP,
- You have HBO/WO diploma in food technology area,
- You are fluent in Dutch and have good command of English.
Sounds great and you would like to ask some additional questions? Feel free to reach out to Claudia Smulders on Mobile +31 620139218 or via e-mail: [email protected]
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity.