Head of Digital Onboarding - eCommerce, KYC, KYB
zero effort nonbank (ZEN)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Digital Onboarding at ZEN.com
As a Head of Digital Onboarding you will ensure a strategic approach to the customer focusing as a top priority on enabling swift, secure and compliant onboarding of eCommerce merchants, as well as other business and individual customers. You will identify and realize opportunities for better user experience, cost optimizations for the onboarding and periodic reviews processes while strengthening compliance as well as keeping fraud at bay. As part of this role you will design the ZEN-style onboarding experience, manage several teams of onboarding analysts as well as complex vendor landscape.
Join our dynamic team as we embark on an exciting journey to revolutionize our onboarding process for e-commerce merchants! As a key player in this role, you will be entrusted with the challenge of spearheading the development of a robust onboarding system. This includes the strategic task of building and leading a team of analysts, overseeing the underwriting of credit risk, and managing other critical components of the onboarding checks. Your innovative thinking and leadership skills will be instrumental in shaping the future of our e-commerce platform, ensuring seamless and efficient onboarding experiences for our merchants. If you are ready to take on this challenge and make a significant impact in the realm of e-commerce, we invite you to join us on this thrilling journey.
- Lead an onboarding organization of approximately 20 people, and growing!
- Design and continuously optimize digital onboarding processes particularly focusing on customer experience, time to onboard, number of customer interactions at the same time ensuring effectiveness of fraud prevention and compliance
- Design, own and drive key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure process performance and effectiveness. across onboarding teams
- Work with Business, Compliance, Fraud Prevention, IT stakeholders to ensure alignment with corporate goals and stakeholders’ needs
- Implement and streamline operational processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
- Identify process gaps, inefficiencies, and opportunities for automation or optimization.
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement by promoting the use of process optimization methodologies
- Regularly monitor and analyze performance data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas requiring improvement. Implement corrective actions as needed
- 5 plus years of demonstrated ability in a leadership role.
- 5 plus years of experience in design and management of eCommerce merchant onboarding processes
- Good understanding of anti-money laundering obligations related to onboarding of customers
- Extensive experience in process management, process improvement, or business process reengineering.
- Solid understanding of process design methodologies, such as Lean Six Sigma, BPMN, or similar frameworks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify process gaps and recommend effective solutions.
- Proven track record of driving process improvement initiatives and achieving measurable results.
- Strong project management and organizational change skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Sense of agency and empowerment
- Lots of challenges and unique opportunity to create world-class user experience
- A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn
- Collaborative and supportive team where you will truly belong
- Remote work.
- Internal and external trainings.