Lead Auditor Process Industry and Construction
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property, and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence.
As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
About the role
As Lead Auditor you will perform audits at our customers in the process (manufacturing) and construction industry.
This can be in the field of quality management such as the ISO 9001 standard, safety such as the ISO 45001 or VCA standard, or in the field of environment such as ISO 14001.
In the role:
- As Lead Auditor you will perform audits at our customers in the process (manufacturing) and or construction industry,
- You will engage in interviews with our clients and their employees at all levels of the organization,
- You will link the operation of the quality management system to the business objectives and risks to give our clients insight into how to improve business processes and results with the help of certification.
What we offer
- You will benefit from the support that comes from being part of a large and experienced community of auditors,
- Wide range of benefits: flexible working hours, pension scheme, profit share bonus.
- Calibration workshops for auditors,
- Very varied working weeks – your workday is never the same.
- You have work experience as Auditor with schemes as ISO 9001 standard, safety such as the ISO 45001 or VCA standard, or in the field of environment such as ISO 14001,
- IRCA Certificate Lead Auditor would be an advantage,
- You have HBO/WO diploma,
- You have been working in a quality position in food industry,
- You are fluent in Dutch and have good command of English.