HI SOON-TO-BE NEW HR INTERN OF BEERWULF.com
At Beerwulf, we are what you might call beer enthusiasts. And if you’ve made it this far, there’s a good chance that you are, too. Cheers to that!
Beerwulf is Europe’s leading online beer retailer, offering an extensive range of craft beers, specialty brews, and popular brands from around the world. Since our humble beginnings as a startup of just 5 employees in 2015, Beerwulf has expanded into more than 10 countries across Europe with 75+ employees representing 25+ different nationalities and counting. We are a diverse team united by one goal: to unlock the world of beer, together.Our office is located in the heart of Amsterdam. You can find us right in between the beautiful canals and the vibrant streets of De Pijp, with its many lunch spots and the city’s biggest open market. At Beerwulf, we’ve traded the boardroom for a bar and enjoy being around people that are serious about beer—all without taking ourselves too seriously
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL FOCUS ON
We're looking for an ambitious and curious HR intern! Someone who loves structure, but can still thrive in an ever-changing dynamic environment that Beerwulf itself has to offer. There's a lot to build still within this organisation, and we'll give you all the freedom to do so. Currently, it's a one woman show, so we have to do it with each other. In other words: it will definitely be a good challenge, but if you're in for that and want to discover the world of beer, continue reading!
Your key tasks:
- The entire HR cycle, from A to Z, from Sourcing to Off-boarding
- Support in the payroll process
- Work on Recruitment & Employer Branding initiatives
- A whole range of HR projects, from Diversity & Inclusion, to HR Analytics, Onboarding, Performance Management and Talent & Development
- Anything else you think is interesting, there's lots of room for the roll-out of your new, creative HR initiatives
- Assist Office Manager: Lunch, mail, errands
THE THINGS YOU BRING TO BEERWULF AS AN HR INTERN
You stand out if you:
- Are in the final stage of your bachelor or master of (Organisational) Psychology or Human Resources
- You are available to work full-time for a period of 6 months, beginning in April
- You have a strong affinity with Human Resources
- Proactive, independent, hands-on, accurate, enthusiastic, communicative and analytical
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Highly organised and detail oriented. You love to do lists :)
- An excellent problem solver
- Good with thinking on your feet and don’t lose focus
- A quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Integrity-driven; discrete when it comes to confidential information
- Enrolled in a European school or university. You need to provide proof of enrolment
- Please note you must already be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
- You must be enrolled in a school or university for the duration of the internship. You will be asked to provide proof of enrolment.
AND HERE'S WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to work in a vibrant office in the heart of De Pijp, Amsterdam
- Flexible working
- Access to free beer as well as lots of non-alcoholic goodies
- Free office lunches
- Insight into the inner workings of a successful ecommerce scale-up, where you can make a real impact
- A young, international team which means lots of fun and social activities!
- Simply, the best Thursday drinks in Amsterdam!
But above all, you are excited to work for the online beer retailer that is conquering Europe!
MEET THE TEAM
Head of HR
NEXT STEPS FOR THE HR INTERN @ BEERWULF
No motivation letter, just a few questions for you to answer in the next step. We will take a look at your resume, so make sure it is shiny and bright.
Questions about this position? Send them to [email protected].Still enthusiastic? Then hit that button and upload your resume!