Account Partner Director, Services Sales
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Who we are
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good– you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce Professional Services focuses on delivering strategic engagements that define transformational opportunities and articulate clear plans for execution of change programs. We rely on our team’s expertise and specialisms to engage with executive-level customers to agree on specific business goals and actions to ignite the full value of Salesforce. Our approach considers people, process, and technology — and a successful engagement includes recommendations to the business for change to support deeper, more relevant use of the Salesforce platform.
The Professional Services Account Partner Director (AP) is a consultative and strategic sales professional that sells the full portfolio of Salesforce advisory and implementation offerings to new and existing customers.
Account Partners must be strategic problem solvers with strong commercial skills and have the ability to craft visions and services propositions that drive customer value through clearly defined outcomes. They will be expected to understand and lead our customers throughout their Customer 360 lifecycle partnered with our colleagues in license sales and Customer Success.
Are you passionate about Customer Success and would you like to work at the forefront of Digital Innovation at one of the most exciting CRM companies?
The AP is committed to earning the right to be an advisor to the customer, with the primary goal of helping customers quickly generate significant value from their Salesforce investment.
The primary measurement of success for this role will be annual services bookings (aka closed business) and bid margin aligned with agreed goals, targets and quotas.
To be successful in the role you will :
- Drive account planning including the formulation of a clearly defined roadmap or the precursor activities to define such a roadmap
- Generate pipeline through self-origination and collaborating across Salesforce with License Sales, Delivery and Customer Success to develop trusted Professional Services propositions for clients and prospects
- Use industry expertise and business acumen to understand a customer's motivation, business drivers/challenges, strategic goals and objectives, and desired business outcomes
- Engage and present to customers, especially at C-Level , using a consultative selling approach that positions Salesforce and yourself as a long-term trusted advisor relationship
- Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate our groundbreaking solutions with the goal of generating significant success and business value from an investment in the Salesforce Platform
- Develop and lead a territory plan and a tailored account plan for each customer that aligns with their business goals, priorities, and timeframes
- Forecast accurately and timely, build a pipeline, and progress opportunities to deliver Success Cloud YOY revenue growth
- Develop mutually agreed and aligned close plans and drive the execution of these plans to realize closed bookings aligned (or in excess) of assigned sales goals/quotas Be a recognized role model for collaboration, understanding, and overall business results
- Have a professional services background or blended consultative sales and project delivery background
- Have experience working with a customer through a visioning process, assessing business value outcomes, and developing plans to support the realization of that value through a structured program
- Present business value led pitches and effectively negotiate terms aligned with margin targets
- Can exercise empowered judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results aligned with goals of the company and within associated guidance
- Recognize the importance of timing to close deals and are able to balance driving the closing cycle while being responsive to the customer’s needs and fundamentally building trust in the relationship
- Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.). Proficiency in English and Dutch
- Extensive years of consultative sales experience with a proven record of consistently meeting (or exceeding) quota
- Experience selling and/or delivering Professional Services in a context similar to Salesforce or a Global System Integrator type environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain executive (including C-level relationships) where you are recognized as a trusted advisor
- Experience growing accounts with large and complex pursuits ($M+)
- Highly collaborative excels in a matrix organizational model (aligning with other business functions)
- Committed team player with strong interpersonal skills who share and support colleagues Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
Benefits & Perks:
Check out our benefits site ( https://salesforcebenefits.com/international.html ) that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more.
Visit for the full breakdown!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com .
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce .
Salesforce welcomes all.