Datum: 1 week geleden
Stad: Leiden, Zuid-Holland
Contract type: Voltijd
Warehouse CoordinatorLocation Leiden, Netherlands
Business Sector Biotechnology
Contact name Gemma Dozy
Job ref 20916
Published 7 months ago
At the moment I am looking for a Warehouse Coordinator for one of my pharmaceutical clients in Leiden. It’s a small company, that will grow the coming years as they have a unique product t
The ideal candidate is able to work in a regulated GDP environment. A big focus will be the implementation of a new ERP-system, therefore someone adaptable with these changes will function best in this position
As the company is growing the coming years, we hope to find someone that is looking forward to growing with the company
As a Warehouse Coordinator you will be responsible of the warehouses in terms of purchasing, forecast, organization, incoming goods, inventory and shipment of non-opiate. Furthermore, you will manage all inventory related functions
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure sufficient material in the warehouses to carry out production without unwanted interruptions.
- Ensure delivery schedule is maintained and promptly alert MPO if a delay occurs or is likely.
- For critical material, provide to MPO, reliable forecasts based on production forecast and once approved share it with our suppliers and send purchase orders on the appointed time to guarantee on time deliveries.
- Adhere to all cGDPs, compliance/regulatory mandates, quality requirements ensuring strict adherence to all housekeeping and warehouse standards.
- Inspect incoming inventory and equipment for quality before storing or rerouting.
- Process eventual returns.
- Process and prepare orders to be shipped following procedures and providing and archiving the necessary documentation (non-opiate).
- Enter all information into the system for deliveries and shipments maintaining all the records.
- Implement, update and maintain storage database and inventory records providing regular inventory reports to management.
- Perform periodic inventory checks to ensure the accuracy of database information and minimize the risk of inventory issues.
- Allocate and organize storage locations according to requirements.
- Identify potential inventory shortages and communicate with relevant department.
- Resolve any discrepancies between paperwork and inventory received.
- Identifies and support in the corrective actions of processing related issues, non-conformances and changes.
- Waste management.
- If needed perform tasks of operator upon training.
Education and experience
- Relevant technical education
- Inventory control experience
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications including MS Word and Excel
- Familiar with warehouse management system (WMS) technology
- Familiar with inventory scanner systems
- Familiar working with an ERP system (preferred Exact online)
Additional training and knowledge
- Basic knowledge of GMP
- Basic knowledge of Good Distribution Practice
Key Skills and Competencies
- Quality awareness
- Numeracy skills
- Data entry skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Problem-solving skills
If you are interested please reach out to me today or tomorrow on 020-2044502 or [email protected]. On Friday we will send the CV's to the client and the interviews will take place next week.