Internship Medical Data Analytics
Sensible Healthcare Systems
23-10-2023 ~ Tim Bruines
Sensible is a Dutch Med-tech company working on giving continuous biosensing the economical
accesibility, data integrability, and user attractiveness it needs to become feasible for population-
scale applications. This is essential to keep chronic disease treatment affordable, and enable better
treatment especially in earlier stages where it can have its largest preventative value. Our first
product is a single-microneedle based continuous glucose monitor (CGM).
To ensure we make the most of our highly specific sensing system, we are looking for an intern or
thesis student to work on our existing glucose prediction and sensor data analysis algorithms and
If you would like to work with data gathered from testers of our sensor, and directly work on a
product that makes life easier for them with your data analytics skills, this position would be a
great fit for you! The following skills and experience are expected:
- Experience with the following software technologies:
- C++ (optional, will be a great help)
- Dotnet Core (optional)
- Experience with software development and automated testing is a big plus.
- Data intake, cleaning, and visualization
- Experience with patient contact (optional)
The position is envisioned as (near) full-time (36-40hrs per week) with the following main
- Helping our software engineers gather and analyze sensor data.
- Extending and maintaining our sensor analysis software repository.
- Implementing and testing new algorithmic improvements based on your research findings.
The position takes place in Delft, and has flexibility for 3-4 remote working days.
We offer a competitive reimbursement with benefits such as a learning plan and travel cost
allowance. Please apply to the position on https://sensible.health/careers with your CV, cover
letter/motivation and your earliest availability date included if you’d like to learn more and/or
apply to join us on our mission to make continuous biosensing available for everyone!