Head of Business Excellence HP MIDI
Boehringer Ingelheim B.V.
WHO ARE WE?
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
ROPU MIDI is a Regional Operating Unit consisting of 7 mid-sized Operating Units: Belgium, Denor (Denmark & Norway), Finland, Greece, Portugal, Sweden, and The Netherlands. MIDI is a multicultural and diverse work environment. More than 1.800 employees are striving to work together to improve lives for patients and animals in our region.
The Head of Business Excellence will be responsible for leading the overall Go To Market (GTM) transformation for the region. The ideal candidate will be accountable for Analytics & Insights, Omnichannel Excellence, Training, Customer Engagement Excellence and Customer Operations.
The role requires strong leadership and management skills, as well as expertise in the marketing and sales field. The ideal candidate should have a proactive and assertive attitude, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional who wants to be part of a truly innovative and revolutionary team! Join us if you want to make the difference.
Work location: Amsterdam EDGE Building
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leadership: Accountable for several critical business processes, including ICP (Integrated Customer Planning), Content Creation, Segmentation, Targeting, Profiling, Channel Engagement & Customer Engagement Excellence such as Account Management.
- Go to Market Model : Ensure development and implementation of (different) MIDI Go to Market models, including Change Management, related Business processes & platforms, roadmaps & KPIs.
- Customer Focus: Improve Customer Experience and Centricity by ensuring coherence between therapeutic areas, MIDI and local teams in order to maximize execution excellence.
- Talent Management: Provide strategic guidance, support, and line management for the local and regional multifunctional team, ensuring appropriate resource management and succession planning.
- Planning & Budget : Efficient & effective allocation and planning of resources.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TEAM
- Over 8 years of work experience in Business Excellence/Sales/Marketing.
- Around 5 years of experience in leading teams & projects (i.e. leading leaders).
- Experience in an international environment preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in successful business process implementation (creating Customer/Digital/Omnichannel strategies & tactics).
- Familiarity with Veeva or equivalent tools/platforms.
- Proficient language skills in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong motivation & inspiring leadership.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, multiple timelines and complexity effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of internal stakeholders (local & international).
- Bachelor degree and/or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Customer Experience or Omnichannel marketing.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
Next to working in a Global Top Employer certified company that offers you the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself while learning from a fast-paced environment of our European MIDI region:
- Be part of a wellbeing-oriented organization (Premium access to Headspac e, OpenUP and ongoing support and initiatives related to ways of working to help our employees to stay healthy and constantly improve the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being)
- Customized Development plan based on your role and aspirations, with several learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning Premium, and access to international development opportunities and language classes + training programs
- A competitive salary range based on seniority and skills (plus annual bonus, 8% holiday pay and a company pension scheme)
- Green mobility package where you get compensated even for cycling to the office – which is an inspiring, sustainable (platinum-certified) building
- Hybrid workplace model – flexibility to work from home within the respective country and the office and 31 vacation days to re-energize
- A very diverse team (currently over 40 nationalities) that enjoys fun activities and celebrations (e.g., Team events, Christmas Party) and values a respectful working atmosphere!
We will have a look at your CV and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call interview to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We might schedule a second interview and possibly a small Business Case. We will keep you posted during the process!
If you have any questions related to the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition MIDI: [email protected]
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Boehringer Ingelheim we share the opinion that diversity and inclusion is essential for the growth of our business and that our strengths and competitive advantage are also the result of the diversity of our company – diversity across the three dimensions of inclusion: Gender, Geography and Generation. Our people are part of a deep-rooted, family company philosophy that welcomes everyone! We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
In order to comply with applicable export control laws, Boehringer Ingelheim periodically screens business relations (including job applicants) against sanctioned party lists (“SPL”). These checks may be performed by Boehringer Ingelheim or by any of its Affiliates. You acknowledge that Boehringer Ingelheim and/or its Affiliates will screen you against SPL and that for this purpose your personal data may be processed in relevant databases, including databases of third-party vendors that perform SPL screening for or on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim or its Affiliates which may be located or accessible outside the EU. Boehringer Ingelheim is committed to ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data.