IT Finance Administrator
Canon EMEA is looking for an IT Finance Administrator in which you are responsible for creating contracts, invoicing, order management, communication with suppliers, internal stakeholders and much more. The team consists of five enthusiastic professionals at Canon, where you will have the opportunity to gain and grow your administrative skills. You can get started very quickly, have the opportunity to work independently, streamline processes and help set them up.
This role is on a temporary contract for 4 to 6 months.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
As an IT Finance Administrator, you will:
- Process IT related contracts, requisitions and purchase orders
- Process IT related suppliers invoices and coordinate their approvals
- Any other IT related administration tasks such as tracker updating
- Act as a backup for other team members during holidays and illnesses
What we ask
As an IT Finance Administrator, you will need:
- Experience in office administration tasks and document handling
- Excellent written and verbal English Language skills (Dutch is also preferred)
- Good Excel skills
- Understanding of Canon's requirements for information security
- Hands on and proactive approach; self motivated, pragmatic, can work as part of a team and individually, as required
- Good organization skills and ability to multitask
You will needWhat can you expect in this role:
- Travel allowance of €0.21 per kilometer
- Part-time or full-time job from 32 to 40 hours per week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower, with a chance of extension.
At Canon we have a clear vision: to be committed to creating a more inclusive and equitable culture where employees are valued and can thrive personally and professionally
Canon also has a strong commitment to sustainability, encompassed by our Kyosei philosophy of living and working together for the common good, focused on reducing our environmental impact and creating opportunities to make positive social contribution