Manager, Benchtop IT Projects
Bristol Myers Squibb
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us.
The Manager, IT Benchtop Projects will lead the implementation of the local Benchtop Systems and Software
- Responsible for the overall IT planning & execution of the Benchtop IT Systems projects
- Define and lead local Project governance and communication approach.
- Develop and manage MS project schedule, RAID logs to track, monitor & manage the project, cross-project dependencies, risks, issues, decisions, and status reporting.
- Drive meetings with key stakeholders from business and IT, Core team members, technical meetings with SMEs and external vendors.
- Define and align detailed requirements and estimates for site & non-site-based systems.
- Establish communication plans and meeting plans for key decisions and topics.
- Escalation plan to leadership for important decisions and issues.
- Support the overall program lead to ensure IT deliveries are closely aligned with overall program objectives.
- 5+ years of working with Project Managing IT Systems implementation in an international environment with preferred experience in the Pharma industry and its associated regulatory processes and requirements leading complex projects.
- Preferred experience with the implementation of IT System in a pharmaceutical environment (Manufacturing, Supply Chain and/or Quality systems), including validation activities necessary to deliver these systems.
- Hands-on experience MS Project, SharePoint, Excel
- Experience working with external Service Providers providing (complex) IT systems, hosting and network services.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels.
- Experience with managing project cost, RAID, schedule, and quality management
- Fluency in English language is required, Dutch preferred.
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment with critical timelines.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to [email protected]. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.