Finance assistant ad.int
Location: Hoofddorp Netherlands.
This is a temporary position for 1-2 years and will report into the Senior Finance Manager EMEA and LATAM.
- Prepare journal entries (accruals, deferrals, prepayments, reclassifications) for multiple territories.
- Maintain accuracy and completeness of trial balance in SAP.
- Clear open items in SAP
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations monthly.
- Review VAT transactions for accuracy. Collaborate with the business and accounts payable group as to the proper VAT accounting on purchases. Pursue a data quality culture of right source and minimal corrections.
- Prepare input files for local compliance and requirements, including statutory financial statements and VAT filing.
- Assist with group and statutory audits.
- Closely work together with the financial controllers.
- Assist with ad hoc inquiries.
What You Bring to The Team:
- HBO degree in accounting
- Can-do, role-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills; fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Software technology industry preferred, but not required.
- SAP knowledge preferred, but not required.
What We Offer:
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- Hybrid or Office-based – choose what works for you.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Who We Are:
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings, powered by the iTwin Platform for infrastructure digital twins, include MicroStation and Bentley Open applications for modeling and simulation, Seequent’s software for geoprofessionals, and Bentley Infrastructure Cloud encompassing ProjectWise for project delivery, SYNCHRO for construction management, and AssetWise for asset operations. Bentley Systems’ 5,000 colleagues generate annual revenues of more than $1 billion in 194 countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.