Customer & Patient Activation Manager
At Astellas we can offer an inspiring place to work and a chance to make your mark in doing good for others.
Our expertise, science and technology make us a pharma company. Our open and progressive culture is what makes us Astellas. It’s a culture of doing good for others and contributing to a sustainable society.
Delivering meaningful differences for patients is our driving force. We all have a significant opportunity to make that difference, working locally in the areas we know best, whilst drawing inspiration from the different insights and expertise we have access to globally and from our innovative, external partners.
Our global vision for Patient Centricity is to support the development of innovative health solutions through a deep understanding of the patient experience. At Astellas, Patient Centricity isn’t a buzzword - it’s a guiding principle for action. We believe all staff have a role to play in creating a patient-centric culture and integrating an awareness of the patient into our everyday working practices, regardless of our role, team or division.
Our ethos is underpinned by the Astellas Way, comprising five core values: patient focus; ownership; results; openness and integrity.
We are proud to offer an inclusive and respectful working environment that fosters collaboration and ownership.
Our aspiration is to bring the best brains together, to provide them with world-leading tools and resources and a unique structure that fosters real agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
This opportunity is located in the Netherlands for the Customer & Patient Activation Manager role, reporting to the Business Unit Director Specialty Benelux.
About This Job:
As the Customer & Patient Activation Manager you will be responsible for designing and executing patient engagement campaigns for disease awareness and patient activation across Benelux in accordance with the Astellas Brand strategic plan. You will Increase patient’s voice in their disease management within the specific regulatory environment of the pharma industry, through digital/omnichannel approach. You will partner and build high trusted relationships with relevant networks within women’s health to elevate conversation around menopause and its’ symptoms to increase education around its impact on women at midlife, creating disease awareness by ensuring scientific education among women & HCPs.
- Develop and implement the local patient/Pull strategy and drive local tactics and initiatives, based on insights from the patient journey.
- Drive planning and execution/localization of campaigns, including content creation and channel optimization.
- Localize and implement HCP Disease State Education and unbranded patients Disease Awareness campaigns through implementation of innovative ways of working.
- Monitor and control budgets within area of responsibility.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience with omnichannel marketing with a deep understanding of digital marketing tactics (websites, email, social media, mobile apps, etc.) and a strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
- Fluent in Dutch and excellent level of English.
- Excellent project management skills, with attention to detail, sense of urgency, and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Self-driven and able to work independently while collaborating with key defined stakeholders.
- Compliance mindset to understand and comply with local industry laws and relevant regulations.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience in the pharmaceuticals industry with OTC products or women’s networks is an advantage.
- Deep experience in working with external marketing agency in the digital space, including scoping, co-creating campaigns, and overseeing delivery.
- Experience with e-marketing, (social media, Search Engine Marketing, influencers).
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Permanent position.
- Hybrid working. Candidates must be located within a commutable distance of the office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person